Looking for easy treat recipes and sweet treat recipes? You’ve come to the right spot. This is where you will find easy-to-make or bake dessert recipes for treats and snacks for every season.
Sweet Treat Recipes
Why we love these sweet treat recipes
- Cheerios Treats are easily adaptable quick treat recipes.
- Homemade Granola can be made in under 30 minutes. Why buy when you can make it yourself and add your favorite ingredients.
- Granola Bars can be easier to make than you think.
- Is it hard to get your kids to eat in the morning these Breakfast Cookies are a great idea for mornings, snack treats, and after school?
- Snickerdoodle cookies are hands down one of our favorite treats. I share why it’s important to teach kids, and teens to bake. See #35 for the step-by-step recipe.
- Nothing says fall like caramel apple cupcakes and caramel apples. Enjoy making these fall treats.
- Picnic time? Try the Apple Crisp mason jar treat recipe. Take this yummy dessert with you.
- Fall time equals Apple Crisp, this is delicious topped with ice cream.
- 25 back-to-school snack treat recipe ideas + free printable.
- Peanut Butter Cookies are another favorite in our house. What about you?
- Monster cookies are fun to make with the kids.
- Shortbread cookies are easy to make, bake, and gift.
- Biscotti is an Italian cookie treat that we grew up making and eating. Enjoy this easy recipe anytime.
- Old fashioned Oatmeal Cookies just like grandma used to make.
- A twist on the oatmeal cookies recipe by adding dried apricots or chocolate chips. Milk Dunkin’ Oatmeal Cookies.
- Mini Apple Muffins are easy to handle for little kids.
- A simple Carrot Cake Cupcakes, that are great any time of year. This recipe has pineapple and pecans but, adapt it as you like.
- Cranberry Almond Bars are great for around the holidays.
- Homemade Soft Pretzels, take a bit more time but, are fun to make, and even better to eat!
- What’s the 4th of July without snacking a few Patriotic Snack Treats. This is great for Labor day too.
- Every year I need to make at least one batch of Raspberry Crumble Bars.
- The Strawberry Banana Bread recipe is a perfect treat for strawberry season, using fresh strawberries, and bananas.
- Perfect Pound Cake is one of the Pioneer Women’s recipes.
- Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake is great with a big cup of coffee.
- Pumpkin Treats has 20 recipes to pick from and enjoy this fall.
- Santa Cookies are loads of fun to make and kids go crazy for these cookies!
- Tiramisu Dessert Treat is easily made as a dessert treat for grownups. Great for a dinner party.
- Halloween Treats Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Stuffed with Ice Cream this is an easy, cookies recipe, dark chocolate, gooey, and easy-to-stuff cookies.
- Limited on time? You’ll love this easy treat recipe, and treat idea. Chocolate Chip Halloween Cookies.
- It’s apple season, try this Apple Hand Pies recipe you’ll love its all-butter crust and delicious apple pie filling.
- Chocolate Covered Cherries, are easier than you think. See the results of a recipe we tried. Oh, so good!
- Have you ever wanted to make chocolate-dipped strawberries? You will love this DIY for Chocolate Dipped Strawberries.
- Are you a lemon lover? We are, and spring says lemon. Try this easy Lemon Truffles recipe anytime you need a lemony treat.
- Looking for something chocolatey? Try this easy Oreo Truffles recipe, another great Valentine’s Day treat.
- A classic cookie that can be made year-round is the Snickerdoodle Cookies. This is hands down a family favorite, and so easy to make. You can make these ahead of time, as they store well.
- Treat Recipe Roundup is perfect for Valentine’s Day, or any occasion you need an easy-to-make dessert treat or homemade candy treat.
- I’ve always loved Birds Nest Cookies for spring, and Easter celebrations. You will love how easy this tasty treat is to make. If you have kids they’ll love helping you.
- Do you love Chocolate Dipped Cookies? This is so easy, and I love how these look so professional, and pretty when done. Use white or dark chocolate, add seasonal sprinkles if you like.
- Enjoy a bright flavored cookie recipe for spring. This is The Best Olive Oil Sugar Cookies recipe. Perfect for spring, summer, or any time you want a citrusy flavored crinkle sugar cookie.
- Spring, Easter, or a baby shower you’ll love making these Birds Nest Krispie Treats. We topped ours with jelly beans and edible grass with Peeps. These birds’ nest treats are an easy, No-bake treat.
- Maybe you are looking for pecan treats? If you are you’ll love picking from these 20+ recipes with pecans. 20+ Pecan Desserts Pecan Treat Recipes
- This Cherry Tarts with Hazelnut Cocoa recipe has 4 ingredients and is so easy to make! No one will know how easy this delicious tart recipe was when they bite into them.
- Are you looking for a tasty, moist pumpkin muffins recipe? These Pumpkin Muffins are it!
- This not only looks amazing plated for guests on your dessert or treat tables it is so tasty! Your guests will never know how easy this Strawberry Cream Puff – Strawberry Tarts Recipe is!
- Enjoy this round-up list of Christmas Cookies Recipes to pick from to bake for the holidays or make cookies for Santa.
- Strawberry Fudge you will love making homemade fudge. It’s easy with this step-by-step how-to make fudge tutorial.
- Looking for St. Patrick’s Day treats to make? Or St. Patrick’s Day Cookies? See this post; St. Patrick’s Day Treats with easy recipes to make.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars can be made any day of the week. It’s so easy to make bar cookies.
- Strawberry Tarts – Hand down delicious and so easy to make! Great for a sweet treat breakfast, brunch, or spring or summer dessert.
- Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes – desserts and sweet treats that are easy to make!
I’ll have to make a new page for all our Easter desserts but, here are 20 Easter Treats all in one post to make it easy to find and grab a recipe to try!
Looking for more treats? You may enjoy our baking recipes index and icebox cakes index with lots more recipes to pick from.
- Be sure to subscribe to all our posts and recipes. Bonus, when you do you’ll get a free printable recipe binder.