Moving can be a real pain but, we are sharing moving tips and packing tips for moving, to make it so much easier for you! Recently I had to help my older daughter move, she had a lifestyle change. Luckily she found the cutest small house to move into.
Fortunately, we have moved so many times over the years we have it down to a science. So we thought we’d help you with tips, tools, and supplies that might make your move a bit easier. Not to mention where to find savings.
- Toss out or donate unused items
- Minimize what you’ll take with you
- Grab cardboard moving boxes, and foam roll wrapping.
- Label boxes with a permanent marker (to what room it will go into and if it is fragile)
- Have large garbage bags (made with recycled materials) for soft items, and clothing on hangers which you can group together. They are also handy for packing, when unboxing, cleaning up.
- When you move into a new place is a great time to check and replace all the basics, like air filters.
Tips for Moving
- Sam’s Club offers great low prices for their members on items that are useful for people who’ve recently moved, like 3M Filtrete air filters.
- 3M Filtrete filters are $8 off now through November 25th with Sam’s Club Instant Savings.
- You should also might like to stock up on light bulbs, new trash cans, a hose and other items.
- Right now you can enter to win one of ten $100 Sam’s Club gift cards being given away by Savings.com.
- Friday, November 16th at 11:59 PM ET.
- Ten (10) winners will receive a $100 Sam’s Club Gift Card.
- Winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Monday (11/19) via the email address they used to enter.
Don’t have a Sam’s Club Membership yet?
- Click this link to get $15 egift card on membership.
How many times have you moved? Or helped someone move?
New here? Be sure to subscribe.