We love to bake in our house. Unfortunately some parts of the year it’s too hot to heat up the oven for easy baking recipes. As soon as school is back in and the heat settles down the oven dial is on! I love baking in the fall and winter, (and spring) heating up my house with the warm smells of baked goods. If we are lucky enough to have a mild spring I’m sure to keep the oven going.
Where did I get my passion for baking from? I got it from my maternal grandma. She always had an apron on and was baking something delicious. She took my hands at a young age and helped me to learn how to bake from scratch.
All those lessons I learned from her from first holding the spoon. Next, learn to stir properly. And then how to crack an egg. These lessons grew. Later on that involved baking pastries, pies, and bread. Her favorite is an old-fashioned Lemon Pie. Then as a young adult, she taught me how to bake apple pies, freeze, and canning. Helping me learn farm skills she had perfected. After high school, I worked at a bakery for a short time. I used to live on a 2-acre ranch for many years. Now I live in town but, still have my passion for baking along with those other learned skills.
- This is where I’ll be sharing my favorite dessert recipes, along with my oven adventures with my family.
- You’ll find our easy baking recipes that I’ve adapted, and some I have created.
- Each recipe will be printable or have the option to save, have an ingredient list, share products used, and occasionally a product recommendation. I’ll share product and cookbook reviews to keep you up with the latest news and trends for your kitchen.
- New here? Don’t forget to subscribe as we update our recipes often. Bonus, you get a free printable recipe binder.
Easy Baking Recipes
Heat up your ovens. It’s time for baking easy recipes from scratch! Or when you’re busy try a baking hack.
Teaching Your Kids To Bake
- Teaching Kids to Bake and our favorite Snicker-doodles Recipe
- Baking with Love
- How I Learned to Love Baking
- Tips For Teaching Your Kids To Cook Or Bake
- Baking Tips
Cupcake Recipes Make, bake, and decorate cupcakes.
Easy Cake Recipes
Easy Cake Recipes When it comes to baking we make cake recipes from scratch. But, we love a good hack and occasionally make cake mix recipes. Grab a recipe and start making a cake.
Cookie Recipes Are you ready to make cookies? Try any of these easy-to-make cookie recipes.
Icebox Cake Recipes
Icebox Cake Recipes No-bake icebox cakes, no-bake icebox pies, and no-bake desserts.
Try baking any of our delicious muffin recipes. These are easy muffins to make. When was the last time you baked homemade muffins? Find all types of muffin recipes to choose from.
- Peach Pie Recipe (with Step by Step) and see this how-to for how to peel peaches.
- Inn Keepers Pie (with Step by Step Pie Crust)
- Inn Keepers Pie
- Lemon Ice Box Pie
- Pie Crust: How To Make A Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Pie Baking Tools Tool, Tips, and Resources for making the best pie crusts and pies.
Quick Bread Recipes
Sweet Treat Recipes
Enjoy these sweet treat recipes any time of year. We have dessert recipes for every occasion. Even if you just have a sweet treat craving you are sure to find something to make, or bake and enjoy eating. Look for recipes like bars, snacks and other easy desserts to bake or make. One of our favorites for fall are these Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars. Find more by going to see all the treat recipes.
Baking Recipe Lists
- Chocolate Lovers Chocolate Cake Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Recipes
- Easy Dessert Recipes The Best Apple Pie Recipes
- Cornbread Muffin Recipes
- Dessert Recipes Thanksgiving Day Desserts
- The Best Strawberry Recipes
Mixes and Shortcuts we’ve enjoyed using
- Baking Brownies Immaculate Brownie Mix Review
- Watermelon Cupcakes (mix recipe)
- Mrs. Smith’s Deep Signature Dish Pies
- Easy Cookie Mix Recipes (Perfect for making when you don’t have time to bake from scratch)
Dessert Holiday Recipe Lists
Of course, you may enjoy these any time of year.
- Pecan Desserts and Pecan Praline Recipe
- 15 Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
- Chocolate Lovers Recipe Roundup
- No-Fail Valentine Dessert Recipes
- Tiramisu Affagoto Coffee Dessert Recipe
- St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
Baking tips you should do before you start baking! Plus, the best essentials for baking. Ingredients to have in the pantry for baking…
Baking Gift Ideas
- Gourmet Cupcake Recipes: Dare To Bake
- Cheesecake Bible (Plus Butterscotch Peach Cheesecake Recipe)
- Book Of Pies And Other Recipes (Plus a Lemon Cream Cheese Pie Recipe)
What easy baking recipe would you like to try next? Be sure to pin the page for later, and try a few baking recipes.
Subscribe we are always adding new baking recipes.